The key to anyone getting results with a trainer is the relationship that the client has with their trainer. If the relations are strained " no results will be achieved". That is why when you are looking for a fitness professional look for these things:
- How long have they been training clients
- What is the typical client profile they service?
- What is their academic background?
- Do they have experience in helping my needs. Losing weight or building muscle.
- How long will it take to get results?
- What type of equipment do you have?
- How flexible is your schedule?
- Do you provide nutrition services?
- Do you recommend supplements?
- How do we measure my success?
These are 10 basic questions that most people who are seeking out a fitness professional should be asking a trainer to see if he/she is the right fit for their fitness needs. During the discussion make sure your relaxed and make sure that the trainer is paying attention to what you are saying.
Ask back questions to see if the fitness professional has been listening to your needs/interest. You'll know if they are parroting back your questions.
The main thing is that you feel comfortable with this person because your entrusting them with getting you the results you desire.
The journey to seeking help is complete when you have found the ONE person who understands your needs and will go the distance to helping you succeed.
After coming into meet with me at Next Level Fitness I'm confident you and I will hit it off and start building a fitness relationship that will help you reach your goals to the best of our abilities.
Reach out and contact me!!
Next Level Fitness is a small private fitness facility in Oakland, CA. It is located in the GrandLake area of Oakland. Next Level Fitness provides chiropractic, personal training and small group training services to these areas of Oakland 94610, 94611, 94602. We cater to " Every-Body " but specialize in fitness services for adults 30 (+). Please join our fitness family!