It's seems as if there is light at the end of the tunnel as we near the end of the crisis we have been dealing with for the past 16 months. As the #'s drop and the vaccine is being distributed people are beginning to resume some sense of a normal routine.
How do you proceed back into the world after a lockdown?
- The first thing is figure out what you want to be going.
- Then begin exploring whether that endeavor is feasible.
- Determine your comfort level. Is it 1-1 or small group training. If small group training what are the class sizes? Are they outside or online?
- Once you determine a facility. Call ahead of time and find out their hours ,days and times of their classes and/or facility usage.
- Inquire about the safety protocols. ( But asking if people in these establishments are medicated or vaccinated is the purview of the individual owner and it's up to them to enforce whatever protocols are necessary for their employees are to work for them. Demanding that employers show proof of employee health status is not necessary , wise or prudent.)
- If other people are going to the business and they are comfortable you can be rest assured that the facility is a "safe" place for you to be.
Most people are going to go back to the place they are most familiar. Once you go back to a familiar place with familiar faces you'll feel more at ease and confident in getting back into a fitness program. That doesn't mean that we don't still take precautions. We all must make an even more concerted effort in being able to manage our own health, our families and the community at large.
When we take responsibility for our own health you can then increase your bodies ability to be healthy.
Hope this helps!
Next Level Fitness is a small private fitness facility in Oakland, CA. It is located in the GrandLake area of Oakland. Next Level Fitness provides chiropractic, personal training and small group training services to these areas of Oakland 94610, 94611, 94602. We cater to " Every-Body " but specialize in fitness services for adults 30 (+).
Please join our fitness family!