Here are some current health facts to challenge your brain cells....
- Heavy menstrual bleeding affects roughly 1 in 5 women
- Arthritis is the most common cause of disability for women
- Nearly 19 women die every day from prescription opioid drug overdoses
- Migraine headaches are three times more common in women than men
- About 12% of American women age 13 - 44 have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term
Those with Joint pain have a higher propensity to have a lack of sleep. Poor sleep leads to poor growth hormone release which reduces healing.
- Take a hot shower before bed
- Don't look at TV, phone, computers before you sleep. It affects deep sleep.
- Create a worry list. Write down what is troubling you before you sleep. That way you aren't thinking about it in bed.
- Block of time to sleep and plan to do so on a regular basis
Here are the benefits of consuming Green Tea:
- 20% Reduction in stroke risk ( > 4 cups/day )
- 40% Reduced risk of head and neck cancers ( > 5 cups / day )
- 53% Lower rate of cognitive decline ( drinking it between 1 and 6 days / week )
- 12% Less chance of dying of heart disease ( 3 to 4 cups / day )
- Aerobic exercise can prevent Headaches. When performing moderate to high bouts of cardio you increase your blood levels of nitric oxide which helps to increase the size of your blood vessels. Headaches are often the result of blood vessel constriction. Breathing during aerobic activity is beneficial in helping you to increase oxygen into your blood which will help push blood through and minimize constriction.
Hope these health facts can empower you improve upon you and your friends and family.
Next Level Personal Fitness Systems